Mahira Sharma: Everything You Need To Know About
Mahira Sharma, an Indian TV actress, and model were born on November 25, 1997. She gained notoriety by appearing on ‘Bigg Boss 13,’ an Indian game reality show. Her age is 25 years.
Mahira Sharma: Early Life
On November 25, 1997, She was born in Jammu and Kashmir to a middle-class Hindu family. Sania Sharma is her mother’s name and her father’s name is unknown. Additionally, she has a model sibling named Akki Sharma. The actress Mahira Sharma prefers to keep her personal life hidden from the public eye.
Mahira Sharma: Relationship Status
Abhishek Sharma, a well-known Bollywood actor, was romantically involved with Mahira Sharma. He portrayed the brother in the film ‘Kaho Na Pyar Hai’ performed by Hrithik Roshan. They had a romantic relationship. He and Mahira were frequently spotted together. They broke up because their relationship deteriorated. And she made all of her content public before the show Bigg Boss season 13.
Mahira Sharma: Controversies
- Mahira Sharma is a little less furious now, although once while filming one of her shows, she accidentally damaged a table.
- The ‘Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival’s organizers accused Mahira of creating an appreciation certificate by the committee in February 2020.
She made her acting debut in 2016 in the television program ‘Y.A.R.O ka Tashan,’ in which she portrayed ‘Shilpi’, She departed the show in 2017 because she did not like her character. Following that, she made guest appearances in comic TV shows including ‘Partners Problem Ho Gayi Double’ and ‘Tarak Maheta Ka Ooltah Chasmah.’ She played the character ‘Manisha’ in the romantic comedy ‘Kundali Bhagya’ on Zee TV.
In the epic drama series ‘Naagin 3,’ Mahira portrayed ‘Jamini.’ She made an appearance as a judge on ‘MTV Date to Remember’ in 2018. Mahira Sharma competed on season 13 of the game show reality series ‘Bigg Boss’ in 2019.
- Actress and well-known TikTok star Mahira Sharma. In 2016, she made her debut in the tv series Y.A.R.O. Ka Tashan.
- Mahira has gotten the most attention through her TikTok videos. She has been crowned a TikTok muser. Additionally, she has a sizable fan base on Instagram, where she has more than 5M followers.
- In a few Punjabi music videos, like Supna and Jaane Kyun, Sharma has also made an appearance. Millions of people have watched both videos on YouTube.
- Mahira may be seen in Naagin 3, the third episode of the Balaji productions series.
- Sharma received a lot of appreciation for her role in the Lehenga music video by Jass Manak. Over 100 million people watched the video in only two weeks after it went live. She took part in the show Bigg Boss in 2019.
- Mahira has acted as well as judged the MTV dating competition ‘MTV Date To Remember’ in 2018.
- She left the television show Y.A.R.O. Ka Tashan in the middle because she did not like her part in it.
- She also dances quite well.